Creating an Organizational account
You can create an Organizational account in the Mobile22 Account Portal.
- Visit: https://account.mobile22.com/sign-up/email
- Enter your email address.
- Go to your email > select the Verify Your Email Address button in the auto-generated email sent to your account.
- Enter your First Name, Last Name, Phone Number, and Password.
- Select your preferred Transportation Partner from the dropdown list.
- At the bottom of the form, select Organizational account.
- Enter your business information – Name, Phone Number, Address, and Organization Type.
- Add a credit/debit card as a payment method in your account. You can skip this step if you prefer and add a card later.
- Select your ride preferences. These are the default ride options for every time you book a ride in the account portal.
- Enter your phone number and choose how you’d like to receive a verification code from us (text or call).
- Enter your verification code.
- Select Finish and you’re done!
- Bookmark this page to visit and book rides using your account: https://account.mobile22.com/login
Creating a Mobile22 account for personal use
Creating an account in the Mobile22 iOS App Download the Mobile22 iOS App from the App Store. Open the app, and then: Choose Sign Up next to Don’t have an account? Enter your email address. Go to your email > select the Verify Your Email ...
Request a ride - Business account
Businesses can request rides in the Mobile22 Web Portal. To request a ride with a business account in the Mobile22 Web Portal: Log in to your account and select the Book a Ride tab. Enter the details for the Primary Rider for the ride. Enter ...
Who can I call for help?
Below are the phone numbers for each of Mobile22's Transportation Providers. If you need immediate assistance regarding your booking please call. Eau Claire, WI (Green Fleet) 715-898-8022 Lexington, KY (Busy Kids Transportation) 859-213-3813 Madison, ...
Ordering a delivery
Businesses can place delivery orders in the Mobile22 Web Portal. To order a delivery with a business account in the Mobile22 Web Portal: Log in to your account and select the Book a Ride tab. Enter the Pickup Details, Drop-off Details, Product ...
Mobile22 offers multiple payment methods for riders. As an individual, you can either pay by cash or card at the end of your ride. If you are taking a ride with a business account that has a card on file, you will automatically get a Bill to ...